Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 25 - Cleghorn Picnic area to Cajon Pass

Getting to Cajon Pass resting area
We had a nice quick and easy day today. Only 14 miles to get to end of our day.
We made it all in just under 5 hours, getting to the promised McDonald's at 13:00. I had my usual big eyes, and got a salad with big fries. I couldn't finish the fries, but Idan helped after finishing his.
A well earned lunch
We later moved on to the nearby Best Western motel and got our room. It's very roomy indeed. We got our laundry, and I've just finished watching The Darjeeling Limited, after watching Moonrise Kingdom a while ago. So it's all good.

It was getting rather cold and windy outside, so we were happy to be inside today. I just hope tomorrow won't be that cold, especially up there on the mountain.

No comments :

Post a Comment